Вопрос They are partnered with ManUexactly the same goes

Больше
1 нед. 22 ч. назад #474 от Molianalex
Molianalex создал тему: They are partnered with ManUexactly the same goes
In an perfect world perhaps, uncertainty EA would care. They have their market of whales that spend thousands every year and casuals who buy it only because. I would not be surprised if at Mut 21 coins the following years we receive a"free" version of FUT with extreme P2W elements, sort of like the one which PES releases every year. The PES commentary is absolute shite though. Everyone was saying pes will take over every season and it doesn't. You are posting to a fifa subreddit, not a pes. This demonstrating that fifa is not going anyplace.

They are partnered with ManUexactly the same goes for 3 of the greatest clubs: Barca, Bayern and Juve. I expect them to drive more permits, they will have a full year before PES 22 comes out to do it. I never believed PES was carrying over at the years before as they maintained using the same engine but today with unreal motor and EA being even more and more disappointing each year there is a really good chance it happens. Also the fact im post here does not prove anything, I havent played this game for months until a few days ago and from what I read here it seems like 50 percent doesnt even play fifa tbh. PES has its share of issues also, particularly this year, however this is the one complaint I see from FIFA players who makes no sense. Say you dont want PES because of gameplay problems, because it doesnt possess League 1 and 2, because it doesnt have as many teams, whatever, all untrue reasons - but the licencing that is a poor excuse. There are spots for PC and PS4 that take literally 10 minutes to set up, and you've got every team title, and kits that often seem better than the licenced ones.

Everyone points out the licensing yet almost everyone is playing with their own custom made club FUT where licensing does not matter. I get that problem for CM players but nevertheless you could download some community info packs and call it a day. Perhaps now they're giving the real inspection score. It is gonna be the same old song and dance like it today was for five decades. The first release will feel great then by Christmas the match gets patched into soggy crap. Bro FIFA hasn't addressed the exact same formation glitches in like two installments of the game, and we JUST got a card company method worth anything. Been playing FIFA since my Sega Genesis. This is my very first time I'm opting out.

Throwaway as I used to work at EA. The studio devs over FIFA are undoubtedly the most entitled throughout the business. There's never anything wrong with the game and they understand they are the money cow. I've never played MUT however I've got the game through Origin Access so decided to give it a go. The menus in MUT are an abomination, it would make you love FIFA. Launch the free packs I got was such a chore which I gave up. To open a pack you have to open a bunch which has the package, that is your pack within another package and nothing else with it. You have to open two packs to start a bunch, it's insane. The RB/LB to move involving challenges, play a match, shop etc disappear at the buy Madden nfl 21 coins time you're allowed to use them and look when you can not. Menus have loading displays and for some reason occasionally once you move between them they save your profile, no shit.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.367 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум